Warning: This podcast does NOT abide homofurbic slurs. Such aggression will not stand, man.
Al’s perfect week is ruined when he gets an “ouchie” on his middle finger. Clark finds a delightful woman online… until he Googles “BDSM.” Mike has a bad shopping experience at Sam’s Club, so he walks home… but does stop to get hoagies. Greg’s segment runs long and his listeners are not pleased. Mike and Greg win/Clark loses at “Find Al’s Racist Comment.” The Gang discusses rules and qualifications for its “Movie Hall of Fame.” Films rejected so far: “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter” and “Gleaming the Cube.” Eric Bana and Christian Slater fans riot!
Airing of Grievances/The Gang’s Week
The News You Missed
- Police Charge 71-Year-Old With Prostitution in Glastonbury
- Court: 93-Year-Old Kills Wife Of 70 Years Because ‘He Couldn’t Take It Anymore’
- Robbers Allegedly Make Away With $65K Worth of Frozen Chicken Wings — That’s About 26,000 Pounds
- China Is So Polluted a Prominent Millionaire Is Reportedly Selling Fresh Air in a Can
- Jason London Shit In A Cop Car
What We’re Watching/Upcoming
- Omerta: City of Gangsters (PC & Xbox)
- Mark of the Ninja (PC & Xbox Live)
- Zombie Road Trip (Android)
- Plague, Inc. (iOS and Android)
- At Home
- In Theater
Main Topic – The Caveman Mafia Movie Hall of Fame
Part 1: This week the Gang discusses the creation of its “Movie Hall of Fame” and outlines selection criteria.
Part 2: Next week each of the Gang submits a list of 10 Hall of Fame nominees… voting and arguments will then ensue.
Special thanks to Big House Pete (Facebook) for providing music for this week’s episode.