Al (a.k.a “Mr. Fuzzy Pants”) is looking for a realtor who can follow directions. Mike wants to leap through the fourth wall and knock down Kevin Spacey’s house of cards. Greg plays devil’s advocate this week AND discusses his college art project “Smashed Radio on Cement Block.” Clark is VERY wound up about a documentary he “enjoyed” this week.
WARNING: Reports link Mountain Dew to daemonic activity… but only crazy singer/songwriters need worry. FYI – Walmart’s Mountain Lightening is purportedly “evil free.”
Airing of Grievances/Week in Review
The News You Missed
- A Typo Cost This Woman a Fortune
- Good Samaritan Returns $1,200 in Cash
- N. Texas Teacher Accused of Lassoing Student
- Lehigh University Student Sues Over Grade, Seeks $1.3 Million
- Cops: Man Swallows Cousin’s Ear Lobe During Fight
What We’re Watching/Upcoming
- At Home
Main Topic – Top 5 Action Movies
Click HERE to download three of Mike’s songs for FREE!!!!