Hmmm… my handwritten notes are pretty sloppy. Apparently… Al thinks Cher’s “If I Could Turn Back Time” video is both super AND powerful? Wait, that can’t be right. Al’s SUPERPOWER is the ability to travel back in time. THAT makes more sense. “Wife Time” ruins Mike’s dinner and turns him into a supervillain. Greg wants to mimic someone whose life DOESN’T suck. Clark’s “Wrecking Ball” makes flying difficult, but luckily has affect on his ability to ramble on… endlessly.
Introductions Airing of Grievances/The Gang’s Week The News You Missed
- Someone Forgot the First Rule of “Fight Club”
- Meanwhile, in Russia…
- Panhandling Can be VERY Lucrative
- Free Association Exercise
- Well Played, “Fresh Prince”
What We’re Watching/Upcoming Movies
- Duck Dynasty (A&E)
- The Jeselnik Offensive (Comedy Central)
- My Strange Addiction (TLC)
- TV Shows Renewed/Cancelled
Main Topic – The Gang picks superpowers… AND assigns weaknesses to each other.