Chicken and Waffles
- Thin sliced chicken breast, trimmed
- 8 oz aged provolone ground/grated
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- Panko Bread crumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set up dredging station: flour with salt and pepper in one bowl, 4 eggs beaten in another bowl and Panko bread crumbs and grated provolone in a third.
- Preheat air fryer to 370 degrees while you bread the chicken breast
- Flour chicken then dip in egg and then into the panko mixture
- Set aside on a rack while breading the rest of the chicken
- Place chicken breast in the air fryer in a single layer
- Fry for 10 minutes, turning half way through
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- I also add 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat waffle iron. Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve hot.
1/2 cup Dijon or Horseradish Mustard ( or a little bit of both)
1/2 – 3/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
Mix both together in a sauce pan and heat to combine.