- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 envelope (3 tablespoons) taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (or Mexican blend)
- 2 Jalapenos seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- Sour Cream
- Taco Sauce
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Generously coat a standard size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cooked beef, taco seasoning, onion, jalapenos and tomatoes in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Line each cup of prepared muffin tin with a wonton wrapper. Add 1.5 tablespoons taco mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon of cheese. Press down and add another layer of wonton wrapper, taco mixture, and a final layer of cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes until cups are heated through and edges are golden.
- Top with Sour Cream and a drizzle of Taco Sauce prior to serving
Tweaked from: http://www.kevinandamanda.com/crunchy-taco-cups/